Finger Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finger Lake

Hit Finger Lake yesterday. Lots of small stockers. Almost need an extension to get through the ice.

Originally posted by p.j. View Post
    Hit Finger Lake yesterday. Lots of small stockers. Almost need an extension to get through the ice.

Yah, I was out there on Sunday....there's got to be well over 3' of ice on that lake! With the way our weather has been, I have a hard time believing that lake will open up before Memorial Day.

We could see tons of little 6-9 inch landlocks on the Aqua Vu!

Good place to bring a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by NickofTime View Post

Yah, I was out there on Sunday....there's got to be well over 3' of ice on that lake! With the way our weather has been, I have a hard time believing that lake will open up before Memorial Day.

We could see tons of little 6-9 inch landlocks on the Aqua Vu!

Good place to bring a kid!

So when are you taking Deputy Fife !!!!

Comment

When somebody takes his whistle and BB gun away...

Comment

When somebody takes his whistle and BB gun away...
          Dude, you kill me...that's FUNNY!!!!!!

Comment

Finger Lake fingerlings

We went out Saturday and caught mostly small bows and char, but my buddy did manage a very nice 25-inch char. If you were out there Saturday you probably heard him yelling when we pulled it out of the ice.
            "My rod and my reel, they comfort me."

Comment

Originally posted by John_Pennell View Post
              We went out Saturday and caught mostly small bows and char, but my buddy did manage a very nice 25-inch char. If you were out there Saturday you probably heard him yelling when we pulled it out of the ice.
              I was out there on Saturday also...I could have sworn someone had just won the lottery! :eek:

Comment

I was out there on Saturday also...I could have sworn someone had just won the lottery! :eek:
                Did you weigh it? I caught a 25"er out of Finger 2 years ago. About 8#.
                "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

No scale

Nah, we didn't weigh it. He took it home to clean it and said it had bait shrimp, a chunk of cut fish and about 40 snails in its belly.
                  "My rod and my reel, they comfort me."

Comment

Sunday

Went out and braved the wind on saturday. Fished the south side of the island there from about 10:30 til around 2:30. The wind was nasty, and practically blew the ice shack away, but we managed. Caught the usual 6 inch stockers, 2 fish over 8 inches, and the nicest one had been close to 14 inches.
                    Ryan from Wasilla

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X