Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

talkeenta area ice fishing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • talkeenta area ice fishing

    Any of you care to share some tips on where a guy might try ice fishing near talkeenta? My family and I will be there for the weekend, and I'm looking for a place to take my wife and daughter for a few hours. I've have not ice fished any further north that Loon Lake as of now. Thanks.

  • #2
    Scroll through the fishing archives. Poster jimjimmers regularly posts of doing real well at a couple of the lakes right outstide Talkeetna.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Akres View Post
      Scroll through the fishing archives. Poster jimjimmers regularly posts of doing real well at a couple of the lakes right outstide Talkeetna.

      Try Christiansen or Tigger Lakes....

      Comment


      • #4
        Fished Christianson last week right by the boat launch and did well. Fished for about two hours with eggs and landed 7-8 fish, lost a few. That was enough for the 2 year old but had fun and did not have to work hard to get them.

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X