No announcement yet.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ?????

    Can anyone tell me what they call the round foam rig setup holders. They are about 3 inches around and they have slices about every 1/4 to 1/2 inch and they are for rapping up your made up setups. For the life of me I cant find what they call them. Thanks for any info that you all can provide.

  • #2
    Something like this? Found it at Cabelas. If so, I have seen some larger ones for saltwater. Also seen folks use the foam "swim noodle" from Walmart and cut them into 8-12" sections. Cheap alternative.

    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.


    • #3
      Most people use pipe insulation that comes in about 5 ft lenghts.

      Just cut to the length you want and then make the slices in it.Very cheap.

      You can get it at SBS or Homo Depot .


      • #4
        Fun Noodles!! Much cheaper and work just as well. Got the idea from a buddy a couple years ago.
        " There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot" - Steven Wright


        • #5
          I bought mine at Sportsmans Warehouse here in Fairbanks, I cant remember what they are called. They had two sizes, a 6" and 12" long model. I'm going to use them for bead fishing this fall, I'm thinking they will work great.

          Fish On!
          You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...



          • #6
            Lindy Wraps

            Al Lindner calls 'em money. The inside is hollow for storing slip weights, used with Lindy Rigs for walleyes. While you could use a cheaper alternative, these do save space in the tackle box. Do you use these Lindy Rigs for salmon?


            Footer Ad Module 300 x 300


            Footer Adsense