Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looling for a place to fish grayling

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • looling for a place to fish grayling

    Hi guys, I would like to fish for grayling this summer, anybody know of a good place to try , I'll be flying out of ANC in a small plane. Thanks Tom

  • #2
    Originally posted by algonquin View Post
    Hi guys, I would like to fish for grayling this summer, anybody know of a good place to try , I'll be flying out of ANC in a small plane. Thanks Tom
    Hi Tom. The creeks and lakes up around Tango Lake on the Denali Hwy are great Grayling fishing. Dickie Lake off Swede Lake Trail (about a 15-20 mile trail ride) is phenominal Grayling. Big and strong grayling right at the end of the trail where the creek flows out of the lake.

    Comment


    • #3
      Tangle lakes on the denali highway. If your on floats after july 1 crescent lake on the kenai peninsula produces nice grayling too. Delta clearwater also as well as the chena in fairbanks
      Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by algonquin View Post
        Hi guys, I would like to fish for grayling this summer, anybody know of a good place to try , I'll be flying out of ANC in a small plane. Thanks Tom
        If you are on floats, go to Clarence Lake, north of Eureka. This is where Jimmy Carter went to get indoctrinated to grayling. Also has huge Lake Trout.
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          try anywhere in the su drainage, or over the hump that has clear water, the farther north you go the better
          I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

          Comment

          Footer Adsense

          Collapse
          Working...
          X