Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=JeremiahHix;1548279]I'd be interested in going fishing sometime soon!!!!

I will most likely be making a trip down the last weekend in July
    What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

Comment

• I can put leave in and make it happen. That's the best weekend for me this month anyways! Do you want to meet up for coffee or something to talk about it? I'd like to meet you, no offense but I don't want to travel across state without meeting first to get to know each other. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremiahHix View Post
        I can put leave in and make it happen. That's the best weekend for me this month anyways! Do you want to meet up for coffee or something to talk about it? I'd like to meet you, no offense but I don't want to travel across state without meeting first to get to know each other. :-)

Not a problem, but one question. Where are you stationed.

Comment

• Wainwright, does that work?

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremiahHix View Post
            Wainwright, does that work?

Yes I live in North Pole. I own a couple of restaurants in Fairbanks. Private message me and we can setup a time to meet up for coffee or lunch.

Comment

• Sweet

Comment

• Idk if I am eligible or not but I am currently in the US Army and deployed in the Middle East. I am ETS'ing here soon and will be moving up to Alaska this summer to attend UAF. I was seeing if I was eligible for the take a solider fishing program, even though I am ETS'ing in June? I have no problem paying either and me and my fiancÚ are going to be in Alaska for a week in June to look for houses and then hopefully moving up in July.

Comment

• I will be in Valdez this weekend with room for 1 or 2. Soldiers get first shot. (Soldiers need only bring rain gear and food, everything else is covered)

Comment

• I'm stationed at Fort Wainwright. I was wondering if anyone knows they are going out fishing and has any open seats let me know. I would love to get out on the water and would pitch in for gas or anything else needed for the trip. I would have to know in advance so I can put in a pass or leave. Thank you all.

Comment

• Originally posted by engsapper View Post
                      I'm stationed at Fort Wainwright. I was wondering if anyone knows they are going out fishing and has any open seats let me know. I would love to get out on the water and would pitch in for gas or anything else needed for the trip. I would have to know in advance so I can put in a pass or leave. Thank you all.
                      Fairbanks based and try to get out fishing as much as I can. Some trips might have room for others to go!

Comment

• That is awesome just let me know when and where

Comment

• Originally posted by engsapper View Post
                          That is awesome just let me know when and where
                          Drop me a message in my inbox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skrat View Post
                            Drop me a message in my inbox.
                            For some reason this wont let me message you. If you could email me at jason.c.anderson81gmail.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X