George lake map

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George lake map

Has anyone found a bathymetric map for George Lake, down between Delta and Tok? If anyone has a link to one , I would really appreciate it! Thanks, Kim

I hope you find one as it would be nice to have. Have you tried contacting fish and game in Delta? I have also heard there is now a public use cabin there as well but have not been able to find any info online? Haven't been in there since the early 90's talk about bringing back memories!
    http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...0junk/reag.jpg

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Before taking any of my advice for granted on here research the legal ramifications thoroughly I am not the Troopers nor am I the Judge that will be presiding over your case/hearing. Please read the hunting and sportfishing regulations and feel free to interpret their meaning on your own.

Comment

I've looked on the net pretty extensively, and I can't find any bathymetric maps for George Lake. :confused:
      sigpic
      Proudly Serving Since 1997
      The circle is complete again, finally. The force is once again balanced!
      "Only a Sith deals in absolutes in regards to fishing!"

Comment

I'd guess that nobody has made one, Bathymetric maps don't just come out of thin air.
        I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

Comment

State Lake Maps

I do not see anything on the attached state website. Is it possible that its on federal land? Or have another name besides George Lake?

http://www.sf.adfg.state.ak.us/state...on/MgtAreaID/2
          How stupid is it to be wasting tons of salmon and halibut as bycatch in the Bering Sea and then have the coastal villages hollaring they have no food? It's got to stop!

Comment

Capt. I have one in hand.... Would be more than happy to get it to you.
            Last edited by FishnigisFun; 02-11-2009, 17:05. Reason: none

Comment

Map

Thanks a lot! I just sent you a PM.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
              Working...
              X