Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Talkeetna Burbot

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Talkeetna Burbot

    I've heard there are some good Burbot lakes in Talkeetna, is there any truth to this?
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

  • #2
    theres burbot in the big rivers by talkeetna
    I choose to fly fish, not because its easy, but because its hard.

    Comment


    • #3
      Larsen Lake has burbot, good sized ones.
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

      Comment

      Footer Adsense

      Collapse
      Working...
      X