Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little Su

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Little Su

    I heard that the little su had enough water flowing on top of the ice to run a boat. Has anyone been by there and seen.

  • #2
    You heard correctly. But then, my boat is a little different than some. You could see current flowing and forming runs. I would guess that in the flowing water on top of the ice, it was about 6 to 10 inches deep.
    SP
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment


    • #3
      I hope that it melts some of the ice so we can have a early break up and get the boat in early. Can't wait.

      Comment


      • #4
        knik was runnable last weekend...if you go, PM me...
        ------------------------------------------------
        pull my finger....

        Comment

        Footer Adsense

        Collapse
        Working...
        X