Last minute halibut trip help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last minute halibut trip help

My dad and brother have decided to come up here and visit for next weekend to see me off to the sandbox. Being a resident of only a year I am not really aware of the fishing opportunities as of this late in the year. I was hoping to get them on a halibut charter out of Seward. Does anyone have any recommendations for a good late season halibut charter for 3 people that won't break the bank? Or is there a better option for them guided wise with other species, i would hate to feel the pressure of guiding them myself for freshwater fish.

Thanks

Ryan

There was a report in the paper last week that Saltwater Safaris out of Seward are still catching some pretty big fish. They're not super cheap, but they've got a great reputation.

-Brian

Comment

If I was going to go with a charter this time of the year I would second Saltwater Safari.

Comment

Seward

Steve from Profish and Sea does an outstanding job and he's a great guy. We went out last weekend and did great! His web site shows the catch's he brings in!
        http://www.profish-n-sea.com/ (888) 385-1312

Comment

Thanks

Those are two names i have gotten good feedback on before, thanks for the help. I will give them both a call.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X