Seward Silvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seward Silvers

Was wondering how everyone has been doing for silvers out of Seward. I have a half day charter booked for monday and just trying to see what to expect.

Thanks

on aug 6th, i went out about two miles south of caines head and did real well with a #5 vibrex. i put it on a down rigger and put it about 40 feet trolling the shore line about 100 to 150 meters out. i caught six altogether but kept two that were in the 20 pound range.

Comment

Can a person fish silvers from the bank/shore in Seward? Was thinking of going down there this weekend. Thanks.

-JR

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
        Can a person fish silvers from the bank/shore in Seward? Was thinking of going down there this weekend. Thanks.

-JR
        Yes ripper, they can. I think it won't pick up there for a couple more weeks at the banks, but they definitely come in. I really like fishing that area when they are in. Have always had good luck. Try calling down to the fish house there and see if things are going yet. I called about a week and a half ago and they said only pinks and chums were being caught close in so far.
        Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X