No announcement yet.

Tips for fishing jim creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard vibrax is working... Last week saw people flipping but no luck. Will report back after my trip up there this week again...

Comment

What's Working?

Home cured king salmon eggs. I got there last night around 9:00. Fished till 12:30. Caught my limit plus about 10 more, releasing the smaller fish till I got two nice fattys. Got up around 4:00. No one else around or fishing. Caught my limit plus released about 15 more. Most people don't believe me. But there might be a few on here that I let use some eggs. They caught half a dozen between everyone using them. That was all by 8:00 this morning. Took my wife back out this afternoon and it was dead. Lot's of people showing up now.

Comment

I had a bad case of losing em tonight but I hooked up a bunch and landed 1. Wife landed a pair of 4-5 lb bucks. We hooked up on a variety of #4 vibrax, in black, flourecent orange, silver/pink, solid gold. Aparently blue is not working cause this poor lady threw one into the hole my wife and I were fishing and she never so much as hooked up. There are a good number of fish in there but it was not fast and furious by any means. I got tommorrow off so I will be up and back out there in about 3 hours! Let me rephrase I hooked the 1 but my 6 y/o fought and landed it, my 4 y/o landed one of the 2 my wife hooked. I will throw the pictures up when I download them tommorow

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X