Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated the Alaska Saltwater Fishing Section on the Main Site

Hi folks,

As part of the ongoing struggle to read people's minds so I can make our site content more available, I changed our Saltwater Fishing Section to include all the locations we have on the site. I'll post a link and a screen shot of the navigation, so you know what I'm talking about.

This material is intended to provide general orientation and some specific direction to folks exploring these areas. The old hands may not need the info, but a lot of people do. I have a lot of areas marked on the maps on those pages, and as far as I can tell, these are not "secret spots" . My intention was to give folks some reference to what to look for when you're prospecting for Alaska saltwater species.

You will notice that some of the pages link out to the old Outdoors Directory pages, which are still live. These are part of the old site, and I am in the process of updating them as I have time. The updated versions have a huge increase in content, in most cases four or five times as much information as the old pages. If you are interested in assisting with these updates, by all means let me know. The same applies to corrections to the new pages. If you want to assist with that, let me know either by posting here, or by private message. You don't have to write an entire section. Even little bits and pieces of information are a big help.

Thanks for your input, and enjoy our new Alaska Saltwater Fishing Navigation system!

Here's the link to the main landing page: https://alaskaoutdoorssupersite.com/...twater-fishing

-Mike

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_86836.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	11.2 KB
ID:	2773635
    Attached Files
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (406) 662-1791

Footer Adsense