PWS silvers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWS silvers

Any reports? We tried to make a halibut run down to Elrington today but the weather and fog chased us back inside. Saw a bunch of nice-sized jumpers around Crafton, Applegate and N. Culross Passage...nice and chrome and many were definitely bigger than humpies. There were 6-8 boats at north Crafton late this afternoon, were you guys/gals picking up anything?
    "Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I still get to kill something." --Ron Swanson

I donít think they were coho jumping. I could be wrong. Saw jumpers all the way to Crafton. Trolled about 4 hours. Picked up two keeper Chinook, about 6 smaller Chinook, 1 mini Chinookie, and a bunch of Pinks. There could have been coho there but I didnít find any. There was a fish in the air the entire time I was trolling the last two days. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Did see a report about good Coho numbers at Knowles Head. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We picked up 1 nice silver and couple of decent kings on the north side of crafton yesterday afternoon. Went out looking for halibut near smith island but it got uncomfortable with the wind and 4-5 foot seas. Scratched that plan and went looking for kings. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        2014 Kingfisher Experience 2425 HT
        Sydney J

Comment

Great 3 hours of fishing at Crafton. Boated 10 kings 6-12#. Most about 10-12# Found 3 coho. I think I was fishing too deep for the silvers. Seemed like they were around 60ft down. Going out again this afternoon to target some more coho. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like you guys were suffering out there . Good luck today and keep us posted on how it goes.
            sigpic

Comment

Nice job on the kings, hopefully you find the kings on the second trip. good luck!<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Another solid trip in PWS. Rain was ďHeavyĒ at times for sure. Brought the cannonball up to 100ft and found a few more silvers. Kings were maybe a little bigger overall. 3 of the 6 kings were white. Also got to bonk a really nice looking 22# king after an epic battle. 6 kings 10 coho for the afternoon. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey BK it was nice to see and meet you out there yesterday. We were in the red kingfisher. We netted the same amount of kings and silvers. I picked up one white king. I didnít mind the rain as it cooled us down with all of the action!<br/><br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2014 Kingfisher Experience 2425 HT
                  Sydney J

Comment

Originally posted by jkash32 View Post
                    Hey BK it was nice to see and meet you out there yesterday. We were in the red kingfisher. We netted the same amount of kings and silvers. I picked up one white king. I didnít mind the rain as it cooled us down with all of the action!<br/><br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    <br/><br/>Yeh brother! Always good to meet up with forum members on the water!<br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Trolled along Pigot and Decision yesterday and caught one pink and an Irish Lord!

Comment

Fished Crafton yesterday and Perry the day before. Pretty slow. Been windy and lumpy out there the last couple of days. Crafton we were trolling in 10-15 winds and 2'seas. Only 4 silvers all decent size. Was picking up pinks all the way down at 100'

Comment

Fished Bligh Reef to Tatilik Narrows yesterday. Not one hit. 5 hours of bait washing.

Patriot Life Member NRA
                          Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                          Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Two coho at the end of Passage. About a million kings. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fished north end of Eleanor Island yesterday. Silver bite was hot for about 45 minutes, then went completely dead. Most silvers were caught around 35 feet down.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X