Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand-New Page on Whittier Saltwater Fishing! Your Input Welcome!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand-New Page on Whittier Saltwater Fishing! Your Input Welcome!

Hi folks,

One of the projects that got pushed to the back burner a while back was our page on Whittier Saltwater Fishing. I've been busting my tail the last few weeks to get it done, and I think it's ready for the world to see now. It is not my intention to reveal your "secret spots", but we really do need something out there to help folks get pointed in the right direction. The places listed on this page are known to many of you, but it will be new to many. I hope you will find it useful as you go out on your explorations of Prince William Sound out of Whittier this year.

I am also developing a page on the very dangerous situation developing out in the Barry Arm area, just as a warning to folks.

Please post any errors, additions, subtractions, or ideas for our Whittier Saltwater Fishing page in this thread!

You can find the page here: WHITTIER SALTWATER FISHING.

Thanks, and be safe out there!

Click image for larger version

Name:	whittier_fishing_map.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	2756251

Attached Files
    Michael Strahan
    Site Owner
    Alaska Hunt Consultant
    1 (907) 229-4501

Thank-you. I will at least feel like I have some direction now. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Comment

Thank you for your new work on PWS. The book, Cruising Prince William Sound, is like a bible for PWS. We have not found a 5th edition at a reasonable price, but did get the previous edition for $45. Your descriptions are very helpful. This is our third season in PWS and know we have to continue learning from publication, forums, friends, and experience.
      Your book on float hunting has been very helpful too.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbonker View Post
        Thank you for your new work on PWS. The book, Cruising Prince William Sound, is like a bible for PWS. We have not found a 5th edition at a reasonable price, but did get the previous edition for $45. Your descriptions are very helpful. This is our third season in PWS and know we have to continue learning from publication, forums, friends, and experience.
        Your book on float hunting has been very helpful too.
        I do have some news on the Cruising Guide, which I will post over in PowerBoating. Thanks for the kind words!

Michael Strahan
        Site Owner
        Alaska Hunt Consultant
        1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

I, too am impressed...probably a whole lot more effort involved in putting that body of work together than most would think. Thanks! Now, if I only had a printer..lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Garyak View Post
            I, too am impressed...probably a whole lot more effort involved in putting that body of work together than most would think. Thanks! Now, if I only had a printer..lol...
            It was a ton of research from a lot of sources. To my knowledge nothing like that has been put together before. I did the same with Seward, Valdez, and Seldovia. Homer is next. Thanks for the kind words! BTW, you can save it as a PDF and take it with you on your tablet device!

-Mike

Michael Strahan
            Site Owner
            Alaska Hunt Consultant
            1 (907) 229-4501

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X