X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tlingitwarrior View Post
    Tipped the scale @ 62 lbs
    What a hog!!!

Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Sweet midweek day our in the Sound. Pretty quiet compared to the last couple midweek trips. Jigged up a mixed bag of rock fish then found a nice cherry fleshed feeder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow....look at that water! Looks like T shirt weather in the sound!
        Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

Found some! The last picture was a ~25 pound white king caught while reeling in a rockfish jig. We switched to trolling then and had a great time! Even had a double this morning. Fun!!
          Last edited by Brian M; 05-28-2020, 22:49.

Comment

Hmm...this pictures arenít showing up for me. Will try again when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian M View Post
              Found some! The last picture was a ~25 pound white king caught while reeling in a rockfish jig. We switched to trolling then and had a great time! Even had a double this morning. Fun!!
              <br/><br/>Nice brother!! I too cannot see any images. But I need some fish pics badly. <br/><br/><br/>Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's try that again. Not as big as some of the hogs posted here, but pretty darn happy! Seven hookups, five landed, and a bonus halibut picked up while trolling.

Comment

Nice! The kids look happy!
                  Are you launching out of Whittier? I am in Cordova and would like to try for kings locally. Seems the only reports I have heard are guys trolling in late winter early spring. I am hoping that I can find some kings late spring/summer. Nicer weather! I did go out last summer trolling for silvers and got into a bunch of really small kings. I had to move, couldnt keep the little suckers off the line. Maybe I sould go back there and check. If they are there, they will be a year older/bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by ernurse View Post
                    Nice! The kids look happy!
                    Are you launching out of Whittier?
                    Yep, fished out of Whittier. I heard some great reports of kings on the outer coast along the entrances to the Sound, so maybe fishing out of Cordova over the next week or two would be great. Their bellies were stuffed with capelin.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X