PWS Kings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PWS Kings

I already had a bunch of reports of the kings in PWS. There were a ton of mini kings last year. So many it was a nuisance and made it hard to troll effectively. Anybody finding kings?? We picked up a small one. Bait balls and birds around too. Along with a bunch of shrimp gear in some really strange locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can I ask how deep you found that one at? Trolled for 45 minutes today without a takedown with one at 90 and another at 120.

Comment

Bait ball that spanned from 50-110ft. Cannonball was at 105ft. Only bite for 4hrs of fishing.

Comment

I trolled the south end of Cullross and Pigot over the weekend for maybe 3 or 4 hours total. Picked up one small guy around applegate and that was it. Marked maybe one or two bait balls and saw very little bird action at all.

Comment

Well this happened. Skied Culross Island and caught 2 kings in 20 minutes. Small white king and our personal best saltwater king. 37#

Comment

Great Post! nice fish!

Comment

Originally posted by bkbaker View Post
                Well this happened. Skied Culross Island and caught 2 kings in 20 minutes. Small white king and our personal best saltwater king. 37#
                OMG what a beautiful fish!!! Congrats!!!
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

That is ridiculous!

What aspect did you ski? Been hoping to make some turns out there. How was the snow?

Comment

It was the NW ridge. Big wide ridge that ends in Culross Bay. Had to wait out the morning wind for the snow to soften. It was perfect corn at about 1:30.

Comment

Originally posted by bkbaker View Post

Looks like an amazing day! Congratulations on that beast!

Comment

Baker, that is an awesome fish! Congrats!!

There are some very big kings that float around in PWS. A few years ago, one of my employees caught this slugger in July, in an area nobody trolls for kings. She was using a small rock fish jig in 50 feet of water targeting black bass. Tipped the scale @ 62 lbs

In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

That's a toad!

Comment

Very nice, I've never caught a king while skiing before, I'll have to add it to my list.

Comment

Originally posted by tlingitwarrior View Post
                              Baker, that is an awesome fish! Congrats!!

There are some very big kings that float around in PWS. A few years ago, one of my employees caught this slugger in July, in an area nobody trolls for kings. She was using a small rock fish jig in 50 feet of water targeting black bass. Tipped the scale @ 62 lbs

Bro

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X