Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deshka Silver Report???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Deshka Silver Report???

    Anyone have one? Thanks in advance

  • #2
    Silvers are being caught in one boat, while the boat next to them get little or no action. They are coming in more each day, but those who know the holes best, are the "luckiest".
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment


    • #3
      I just got in from fishing the Deshka today. I got three silvers, all on vibrax spinners, one on a yellow/green and two on orange. The water is very, very warm and the fish are a tad bit soft which as been the norm the past couple years.
      Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

      Comment

      Footer Adsense

      Collapse
      Working...
      X