Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silvers Hit Deshka

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Silvers Hit Deshka

    Several silvers were boated yesterday and today on the Deshka. Bunch of new Kings also arrived. Double whammy possible for those interested.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

  • #2
    Silvers

    I hear silvers are starting to come in down at Ship Creek too.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      It's hard to believe but true. I caught a silver on Saturday, July 1st and another one on Sunday, July 2nd, in the Deshka.
      Someday someone may kill you with your own gun, but they should have to beat you to death with it because it is empty.

      Comment

      Footer Adsense

      Collapse
      Working...
      X