Need Suggestions On Lure/spinners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Suggestions On Lure/spinners

I have been throwing blue fox vibrax spinners in assorted colors and sizes from #2-4 and cant get the fish to hit. I have been fishing for dollies for the last 2 weeks here in the Nome area. I went out the last two days and tried to get some pinks (which I saw everywhere) and they wouldnt hit the blue fox spinners either. Am I holding my tongue wrong or what? Any suggestions on other lures/spinners would be greatly appreciated. I am going crazy seeing all these fish and not getting any to the bank.

Dan
    The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Pinks

My experience with pinks has been that they like spoons much better than spinners. Try Pixies and Dardevils. You can always tell when you hook a pink, they swim in circles ).
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

How To Fish Spoon Effectively

I have never fished with a spoon before. Do you just retrieve it or do you twitch it. Fast or slow. Any opinions appreciated.
      The two loudest sounds known to man: a gun that goes bang when it is supposed to go click and a gun that goes click when it is supposed to go bang.

Comment

Usually slow

Just fast enough to make the spoon spin around. A constant retrieve usually works well, but mix it up. You never know what might work better.
        AKmud
        sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X