expiration of fishing/salmon license

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• expiration of fishing/salmon license

I have a quick question. I bought my 1-yr. non-resident fishing license and king salmon stamp on 6-14-06 a couple days after I moved here. I was under the impression that this combination was valid for one year from date of purchase, but I can't find where it says this. Does this actually expire on 1-1-2007? Or does it expire one year from the date of purchase? Man, if that's the case, it means I'd pay $500 to fish for 1.5 years!
    "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

ouch...

Bad news...it all starts over Jan 1, 2007
    AKmud
    sigpic

The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

Comment

You might think about buying a two week or other short term license for the time between ice out and the start of fishing and 6-14-2007, it'll save you a couple hundred. I don't how much you'll fish in that time but a series of even one day license and stamps might work out.

Comment

license

Good idea, Bill. That sounds like it will save some coin. I may have to not go fishing a few times, but I can hold out.
        "Wine can of their wits the wise beguile, Make the sage frolic, and the serious smile." - Homer, Odyssey

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X