X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel free to contact me. Thx, Jake.

Comment

Still looking for people to fish Whittier 7/4 to 7/7.

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona View Post
        I am Jake from Northern Arizona, live in Vegas and I am heading to Alaska June 28-July 7. I love to hunt and fish and been doing it all my life. I am trying to get a feel for Alaska as I plan to visit more in the future. I have limited sea fishing experience and plenty of fresh water experience, none in AK though. I am headed to Denali for a few days to hike and fish or whatever first, however I will be on the peninsula by July 3 as I have a charter out of Ninilchik. I am hesitant to pull the trigger on a charter in Seward due to the expense ($350 plus extras) vs experience, and am thinking I would rather fish with regular fishermen opposed to business fishermen. I would like to fish with fun people who are game on, serious, and knowledgeable (fresh water, from shore, or boat). I got light tackle and poles. I can assist with gas and supplies, will have a rental car.

I fished with a couple of Alaskan fishermen about 15 years ago out of Rocky Point/Puerto Penasco, Mexico when we were on spring break in high school parting. They towed there boat from Alaska to the Sea of Cortez just to fish for a stretch! They were bad to the bone and fun.

Feel free to let me know if anyone would like to go fish (fresh water or salt water).

Best Regards,

Jake
        Would you be interested in fishing Thursday - Sunday out of Whittier?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
        Surfcaster Extraordinaire (Personal Records)
        Sand Shark 5'2" 68lbs
        Halibut 128lbs
        Musky 42" 18lbs

Comment

The boat is full, thanks.

Comment

Anyone need gas money the 10th or 11th I'm off and willing.

Comment

Adventure Girls are from Arizona too. Well be in Anchorage on july 16 and ready to fish the 17th to infinity. We love fishing and did a lot of salt water fishing in Oregon. Let us know if you have room for 2 fun girls to fish with!
              Devon & Stacie

Comment

I'll be going to Valdez on the Aug 29th to fish the silver derby. I have a small comfortable boat and I am looking for a buddy to go with. I have all the necessary equipment for trolling with downriggers as well as shrimp pots and a puller. All I am really lacking is a buddy to fish with. I will be leaving Fairbanks on the 29th and plan on staying the whole weekend and returning on Monday. It would be nice to find a buddy from Fairbanks area. Soldiers are certainly welcome.

Comment

I'll be in Valdez the 27th-30th with my family. If you need a hand/someone to fish with still, let me know. Looks like we'll be shore fishing.

Comment

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Going out of North Douglas for silvers on Sunday. I use a 17ft skiff, so it will be wet. Let me know if you would like to go...

Comment

Ok so I just found out the my fishing partner bailed on me so I have plenty of room on my boat if someone wants to go to Valdez.
                        What are ya...a fisherman...or a catcherman?

Comment

Going out of Whittier morning of 5/30 and returning 6/2 early afternoon for halibut fishing and shirmping, 29' ACB with heat, sleeps 4, anyone interested, rain will not stop me, cover over deck, thanks.

Comment

Trip canceled because of wind, try again. Looking for people who can go out on four day trips (time goes by fast and the $ and work is all in getting there), I have one guy who is all about it, need more. I have halibut poles and sinkers, nice safe boat and will carry you from Anchorage, bring your personal gear, halibut hooks, a sleeping bag, food and drinks. How easy can it get? I only wish I had met someone like me before I bought my boat.

Comment

Originally posted by ACBMAN View Post
                              How easy can it get? I only wish I had met someone like me before I bought my boat.
                              That's funny!!! The next best thing to having a boat is having a friend that has one
                              PEOPLE SAY I HAVE A.D.D I DON'T UNDERSTA.....OH LOOK A MOOSE !!!

Comment

Acbman pm sent

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X