Corona virus and marketing shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corona virus and marketing shows

Any business traveling outside to market prospective clients at fishing and hunting conventions having second thoughts? Our booth is paid for and now we are getting ready to purchase airfare and hotels, we ya e a booth reserved in Long Beach ca for the Fred Hall show. Talked with two people that live there and they say itís fine, for now.

Shoot move communicate!
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

dont let anyone cough in your mouth and wear rubber gloves! saw crazy ray was out some where in the lower 48 doing some advertisement
    I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
    but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Lots of hand sanitizer used on Hawaii flight plus masks were worn dont know how its affecting travel for others.

Comment

Jeff,

Iím on a plane to lower 48 at least twice a month. Iím a horrible germaphobe, and I wouldnít have any hesitation. Listen, the flu kills anywhere from 12,000 to 30,000 people on average every year.

I make it a habit to always have a bottle of purell in my suit pocket. Every time I shake someoneís hand or after grabing a handrail or door knob, I use it. Also have a packet of the purell wipes and wipe down everything around my seat on the airplane.
        In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

Thanks everyone, we are buying tickets and rooms for our Long Beach show! We are the only ones in the outdoor pool anyway.

Shoot move communicate!
          Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
          www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X