Cruising Guide to Prince William Sound 5th Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruising Guide to Prince William Sound 5th Edition

This book is a huge aid to anyone enjoying the Sound for recreation. With that being said, is it really selling for the prices posted on Amazon? I have called several local book stores and it seems there aren't anymore around for sale. Any further purchases would have to be used. The ones listed on Amazon sound to be in rough shape. I don't want to sell mine but for these prices let me know.

I searched for one and found the exact same thing you did. Outrageous prices. It is only worth those prices if you are a collector and need to fill a void in a collection.

Patriot Life Member NRA
    Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      BK Marine Services 232-6399
      Alaskas only Planar diesel heaters dealer, service, warranty, and installation.
      Alaskas only Lonestar drum winch dealer, Whirlwind props, Stinger gearbox, and Alumatech airboats.
      Www.bkmarineservices.com

Comment

request it from the library and make a copy.
        sigpic
        Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
        Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
        Ropes, Buoys, Bait
        alaskashrimppots.com
        akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
        907 775 1692

Comment

I had 2 that I sold for about $50 each when I moved from AK to NC last summer Had them on Craigslist. So they come up now and then at reasonable prices.

Comment

Originally posted by potbuilder View Post
            request it from the library and make a copy.
            Especially if it's one of the original 3 ring binder versions, makes it really easy to copy, the original West (blue binder) and East (red binder) with supplement sheets issued by the Lethcoe's are what you need. Hope you can find one to copy.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X