Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

grant lake

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • grant lake

    Has anyone ever fished Grant lake or the creek.Its behind trail lake..on the seward cutoff??If so,,how was the fishing ??What type of fish...Hike in ,,,or fly??Thanks.......

  • #2
    Long ago, hiked in across the RR tracks in downtown Moose Pass. There were some small rainbows. Would have done better if I had taken a raft to fish from. There was a canoe lying on the ground back there, but had no idea whose it was. Brushy banks, or verticle cliffs to waters edge.
    Best area for glassing for black bears and goats though.
    "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
    ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

    Comment

    Footer Adsense

    Collapse
    Working...
    X