Winter in Homer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andy82Hoyt View Post
    Only one more weekend before the tournament!
    A friend Sent me this picture yesterday of when he was trying to get back in the harbor. The ice is seems to be coming and going.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yesterday... Cripes... ! Headed down next Saturday, hope it improves.!
    "FREEDOM" Only those that are denied truly know what it means.

Comment

• Good old fashoned Alaskan winter this year!
      Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

• I still have most of a winter king in the freezer, but I'm about ready to go get another.
        Hunt Ethically. Respect the Environment.

Comment

• Heading down Friday night. Will be fishing Saturday and Sunday.

Two weekends ago was able to get out on a buddies boat, pushed through some thick but slushy ice chunks and had a nice day on the water. No fish. We were not in the right spot because we got back to harbor and got texts from people we know and FB showed fish being caught. Hoping this weekend I have better results.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1S1K View Post
            Heading down Friday night. Will be fishing Saturday and Sunday.

Two weekends ago was able to get out on a buddies boat, pushed through some thick but slushy ice chunks and had a nice day on the water. No fish. We were not in the right spot because we got back to harbor and got texts from people we know and FB showed fish being caught. Hoping this weekend I have better results.
            will be on the water by 4pm friday and fish all weekend, I will send a text if we find a bite
            In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

• Originally posted by tlingitwarrior View Post
              will be on the water by 4pm friday and fish all weekend, I will send a text if we find a bite
              Get some pics for the guys on lockdown at work!

Comment

• Went down with my daughter today to take the boat out. Launch ramp is clear, all docks on the harbor master side clear as can be. Other side...couple inches of ice still keeping the boats in, which is where my boat is. Grrrr!!!

It was a nice drive down to Homer though, weather and water looked fantastic.
                Never count your days, but rather, make all of your days count.

Comment

• Landed 5 today. Myer landed the biggest!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy82Hoyt View Post
                    Landed 5 today. Myer landed the biggest!
                    5? Wow....that's great! Sounds like you've figured it out for sure! :topjob:
                    Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

• We picked up a couple on Saturday and lost a bunch more. My youngest got his first king. The size of the fish is skewed in the picture as this kid is 6 foot 2 and weighs 240. Fish just under 20 lbs. My buddy was fishing next to us and got 7. Hot bite for sure.

Comment

• Good job kids...

Nice work by the kids!
                        Cliffhanger
                        http://www.farnorthpress.com/

Comment

We picked up a couple on Saturday and lost a bunch more. My youngest got his first king. The size of the fish is skewed in the picture as this kid is 6 foot 2 and weighs 240. Fish just under 20 lbs. My buddy was fishing next to us and got 7. Hot bite for sure.

Bro! That fish is nice but that kid is a BEAST!!

Comment

We picked up a couple on Saturday and lost a bunch more. My youngest got his first king. The size of the fish is skewed in the picture as this kid is 6 foot 2 and weighs 240. Fish just under 20 lbs. My buddy was fishing next to us and got 7. Hot bite for sure.

Heck yeah! Congratulations!

Comment

• Originally posted by bkbaker View Post
                              Bro! That fish is nice but that kid is a BEAST!!

LOL, tell me about it, and he only turns 14 in May. The oldest is 6-6. This boy is tracking to be bigger yet. They've eaten fish 2-3 times a week since they got off the bottle!

Comment

LOL, tell me about it, and he only turns 14 in May. The oldest is 6-6. This boy is tracking to be bigger yet. They've eaten fish 2-3 times a week since they got off the bottle!
                                What was in their Bottles!! **** I want to go fish.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X