Winter in Homer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bkbaker View Post
    Went out Tuesday morning. Had enough moisture in my fuel tanks to freeze my water separator into a slurpee. Killed my engine just past the green can. Had to do some fuel line moves in the slop. Then idled back into the harbor as the fleet went out to enjoy the bluffs. Licked my wounds and drove back home. Thanks for the whooping Homer. Always keeping me on my toes. Spent 2 hours on the boat straightening up and cleaning though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Same thing happened to me a week ago. Will try again next week!

Comment

• How much snow accumulated on/in the boats in the harbor over the weekend?

Comment

• Winter in Homer

I just shoveled a solid 6 of mine. Windy down here tonight. Hope it lays down as predicted for the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by bkbaker View Post
          I just shoveled a solid 6 of mine. Windy down here tonight. Hope it lays down as predicted for the morning.

Thanks. Sounds like mine should stay floating till Friday night. Good luck, Kill them Kings!

Comment

• Headed down tonight for the weekend. First trip this season. Gotta do some prospecting for the derby!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1S1K View Post
              Headed down tonight for the weekend. First trip this season. Gotta do some prospecting for the derby!
              Good luck! Looks like youll have some nice weather tomorrow. Hopefully it sticks around for most of the day on Saturday.

Comment

• 2-27 just after noon not good saw a couple of boat trying it and very slow. Also the web cam does not give a good picture of how bad it is.
                Retirement Plan - Having Fun and Still Learning

Comment

• Pretty quiet on this thread, I hear the weather has been awful, anybody have any sage prediction on the weather for the week before the derby.......?
                  "FREEDOM" Only those that are denied truly know what it means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akgramps View Post
                    Pretty quiet on this thread, I hear the weather has been awful, anybody have any sage prediction on the weather for the week before the derby.......?
                    Variable winds seas 2!!

This was Saturday, but slow be we managed 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy82Hoyt View Post
                      Variable winds seas 2!!

This was Saturday, but slow be we managed 4.

Very nice...! Getting excited about this trip........Loong ways form Bareflanks..... Crab too.... hmmm, I dont know anything about catching them...?

Comment

• Who is putting some time on the water in Homer this weekend?

Hope you do well and Ill see you on the water!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy82Hoyt View Post
                          Who is putting some time on the water in Homer this weekend?

Hope you do well and Ill see you on the water!

Spring Break is going to have me hopping next 9 days. [emoji17] Post some fish shots, good luck and safe running.

Comment

• I am heading down tuesday night. My boat is pretty well iced up in the harbor
                            In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

• Looks like the ice is mostly gone from the harbor and high pressure moving in for a few days... looks promising.!

Comment

• Only one more weekend before the tournament!
                                A friend Sent me this picture yesterday of when he was trying to get back in the harbor. The ice is seems to be coming and going.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X