No announcement yet.

Winter in Homer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the ones we got this past weekend were full of worm, In their stomach. No sand lance or octopus, as we had seen previous weekends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Bonked one lost one today on the bluffs. All time good weather today. Lots of boats too

Comment

• Winter in Homer

All time day today. Not too crowded. Nice seas. Doubled first thing in the morning. Only landed one other king, but it was my personal best at 29# Sorry for taking that fish out of the derby pool guys. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

• Doesn’t matter what fish are caught before derby... on Saturday it only matters what’s the biggest fish on Saturday. Nice one!
          Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
          http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

• Originally posted by bkbaker View Post
            All time day today. Not too crowded. Nice seas. Doubled first thing in the morning. Only landed one other king, but it was my personal best at 29# Sorry for taking that fish out of the derby pool guys. Good luck this weekend.

That is a nice fish. Always the dilemma - fish the day begins the derby or not. I always do cause I like to fish, but you’d hate to hook up that hog on Friday.

Comment

• Been down here since monday, mostly by Seldovia from 4th of July to Pogi. No luck, weather hasn't been the best. Tried the islands yesterday, maybe try the bluffs today. One of these days we hope to catch a king.
              "FREEDOM" Only those that are denied truly know what it means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akgramps View Post
                Been down here since monday, mostly by Seldovia from 4th of July to Pogi. No luck, weather hasn't been the best. Tried the islands yesterday, maybe try the bluffs today. One of these days we hope to catch a king.
                Ya gotta hold your mouth just right gramps!......lol. Good luck!
                Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by 4merguide View Post
                  Ya gotta hold your mouth just right gramps!......lol. Good luck!
                  I'll keep working on it....! LOL
                  Man the wind is howling down here tonight, glad i am sitting in the harbor.
                  "FREEDOM" Only those that are denied truly know what it means.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akgramps View Post
                    I'll keep working on it....! LOL
                    Man the wind is howling down here tonight, glad i am sitting in the harbor.
                    We just got to Seldovia about 20 minutes ago. Linwood still has cold Pabst!!! Maybe they are just waiting to bite till Saturday!!

Comment

• Already got one on deck. Let’s go guys!

Comment

• drinking beer and tying leaders in slip L30. stop by and say hi. bring beer.
                        In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

• Originally posted by tlingitwarrior View Post
                          drinking beer and tying leaders in slip L30. stop by and say hi. bring beer.
                          Gee, if I’d seen this earlier I would have. Home now... good luck to all!!

Comment

• Maybe I missed it, but hard to believe nobody's chimed in yet with news of derby fish? Don't think it's very nice out there. Raining here is Soldotna now...

Hope somebody's doing good out there!
                            Sheep hunting...... the pain goes away, but the stupidity remains...!!!

Comment

• 304 about an hour ago

Comment

• 380 now. 1400 odd anglers, 325 or so boats.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X