Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homer Bluffs? and Kelp beds

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Homer Bluffs? and Kelp beds

    I'm getting old and totally forgot where are the Bluffs in Homer?

    Besides Seldovia where can I find other Kelp beds?
    Thanks
    Living the Alaskan Dream
    Gary Keller
    Anchorage, AK

  • #2
    Bluffs

    The bluffs where lots of boats troll for Salmon are just NorthWest of the Spit about 5 miles. Lots kelp there.
    Frank
    Alaska Wildrose Charters and Cabins
    www.wildroselodge.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Lots of Kelp Beds in every cove and lagoon on Prince William Sound. Small one in around Whittier, Big ones out at Pigot Bay. Watch out for the Kelp Flies, They will literally eat your flesh.
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

      Comment

      Footer Adsense

      Collapse
      Working...
      X