Underwater Cameras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underwater Cameras

Who's got one? What make/model? How much cable do you have for it? Are you happy with it? I'm not talking Gopros, I'm talking the submersible cameras with live feed to your video screen on your boat. Thinking about investing in one for Commercial Diving purposes. Got to check one out last year and was blown away by the resolution and clear video at depths of 50+ feet.

Talk with Jeff/Kodiak Combos. He runs one on his riggers, pretty sure he's got the whole package including DVR
    Life's too short for an ugly boat

Blaze N Abel Charters
    Kodiak, AK
    www.alaska-fish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts

Comment

I have a seaviewer drop camera with IR lights, think it has a 10 inch color screen and a DVR with 150ft of cable, other than some bad RCa connectors it works great.
      Originally posted by Anythingalaska View Post
      Who's got one? What make/model? How much cable do you have for it? Are you happy with it? I'm not talking Gopros, I'm talking the submersible cameras with live feed to your video screen on your boat. Thinking about investing in one for Commercial Diving purposes. Got to check one out last year and was blown away by the resolution and clear video at depths of 50+ feet.
      Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
      www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
      Working...
      X