Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

recommendations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • recommendations

    Looking for recommendations for a king salmon charter for the Deska or L Su

  • #2
    Millers Riverboat Service

    They do a great job on the Deshka and will get you away from the crowds. I'm not sure if they have a boat on the Little Su right now but they have run it in the past.
    AKmud
    sigpic


    The porcupine is a peaceful animal yet God still thought it necessary to give him quills....

    Comment


    • #3
      Yep
      Millers and his partner/friend, I FISH ALASKA. Both charters are good. There are some that I could tell you to stay a long way away from, even out on the river, but the rules here won't allow it.
      Tight Lines and Good Luck
      "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
      ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

      Comment


      • #4
        Akres, I would like to know the names of those charters as I may have to charter for the Deshka if my Kenai plans fall through. Pm or e-mail me please.

        Comment


        • #5
          Contact info

          for Millers? please pm me also on the ones to stay away from

          Comment


          • #6
            fishtales guide service,you wont be disapointed. Andy couch web page is fish4salmom.com
            I ♥ Big Sheep

            Comment

            Footer Adsense

            Collapse
            Working...
            X