Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whittier or Seward for silvers this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrogers
    replied
    Driftwood bay area is good.

Leave a comment:

• c6 batmobile
    replied
    Originally posted by AK2AZ View Post
    Yep...Seward is hot...fish deep for the bigger fish.
    We caught a few at about 95-110 ft.

Leave a comment:

• AK2AZ
    replied
    Yep...Seward is hot...fish deep for the bigger fish.

Leave a comment:

• c6 batmobile
    replied
    Seward was on fire yesterday

Leave a comment:

• healerf18
    replied
    I can't comment on Whittier other than we didn't find any Silvers at Main Bay 3 weeks ago. Of course things can change over that period of time. We did okay on Silvers out of Seward last weekend, but we mooched fairly deep - 100-120 feet.

Leave a comment:

• Emu
    replied
    Originally posted by grobinson View Post
    Looking for some action with silvers this weekend. The reports from Whittier seem spotty at best. Seward reports sound fair to good. Do you think it's worth the drive to Seward? Does anyone have recent reports from either place?

Thanks-
    It was really slow this last weekend out of Whittier. Two days of fishing hard from Eshamy , Main Bay, Pigot to Whittier harbor, didn't catch any silvers and didn't see anyone catch anything. I was hoping to hear some other reports out of Whittier, as I want to fill the boat with some silvers this weekend!! I questioned if maybe I was fishing too high?? I trolled no deeper than 90 feet.

Leave a comment:

• grobinson
    started a topic Whittier or Seward for silvers this weekend?

Whittier or Seward for silvers this weekend?

Looking for some action with silvers this weekend. The reports from Whittier seem spotty at best. Seward reports sound fair to good. Do you think it's worth the drive to Seward? Does anyone have recent reports from either place?

Thanks-

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X