Roust-a-bout lures are now available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roust-a-bout lures are now available!

So I get a lot of requests for my jigs from people on these forums and I figured I would let people know whats going on .
    It's been a crazy year with some family medical stuff going on and buying a new house and all the other stuff I have had to do.
    Not to mention being gone to the slope for work 2 weeks at a time.
    But now I am in a position where I feel I can start taking a few jig orders from those who may be interested.
    I know I have been talking about it for quite some time but life just kept getting in the way.
    But I have purchased the supplies to make quite a few jigs.
    I have talked with Michael Strahan and any forum member here will receive a forum members exclusive discount of 5% off of any order.
    If you email me just let me know your forum name and the discount will be applied.
    I know a few guys on here got in on last years jig sale and had good success with them. A few select forum members as well as some friends of mine received some jigs for free and also had good results using them.
    Being as I make these custom and do not stockpile premade stuff it make take longer than expected to get the jigs cast painted and finished but rest assured you will get a quality jig made right here in Alaska.
    Everything is shipped USPS flat rate and that is about the cheapest way possible to send them if you need them mailed.Otherwise they can be picked up at my workshop in Soldotna.
    Anyone interested can email me at Roust-a-boutlures@hotmail.com
    I leave the slope the 17th so I will start making jigs when I get home.
    No promises that things will be finished this R&R if I get swamped with orders but I will do my best.
    Thank you for you patience and you interest in my jigs,
    CHRIS
    "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Do you have any pics and pricing for jigs in the 8-14 Oz range. I need to resupply for Ling season and would like to see what you have and maybe try some of your stuff out.
    Thanks

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 0321Tony View Post
      Do you have any pics and pricing for jigs in the 8-14 Oz range. I need to resupply for Ling season and would like to see what you have and maybe try some of your stuff out.
      Thanks

Send me an email at Roust-a-boutlures@hotmail.com and I'll send you a price list and some pics.
      "The closer I get to nature the farther I am from idiots"

"Fishing and Hunting are only an addiction if you're trying to quit"

Comment

Email sent

Comment

Great news!!! My wife and I had great success using your lures last week on PWS. The wife caught so many lings we lost count, with GLOW being the hot color. The newbys fed a few to the reef monster so I need to get an order in, since she won't let me touch "her rod or magic jig".

Her first Ling.

"I refuse to let the things I can't do stop me from doing the things I can"

Comment

Originally posted by stid2677 View Post
            Great news!!! My wife and I had great success using your lures last week on PWS. The wife caught so many lings we lost count, with GLOW being the hot color. The newbys fed a few to the reef monster so I need to get an order in, since she won't let me touch "her rod or magic jig".

Her first Ling.

which of his jigs do you use for lings?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Comment

Might have to get some before the season opens for lings. :topjob:

Patriot Life Member NRA
              Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
              Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Roust-a-bout lures are now available!

This one, glow 12 oz

Last edited by stid2677; 06-13-2014, 08:57. Reason: photo

Comment

Congrats and best of luck with the new business Chris !!!
                  sigpic
                  Alaska Shrimp Pots

Rigid & Folding Shrimp & Crab Pots
                  Electra Dyne Pot Haulers
                  Ropes, Buoys, Bait
                  alaskashrimppots.com
                  akshrimppots@mtaonline.net
                  907 775 1692

Comment

Email sent. Good luck on a new venture. I will try and keep my money local.

Comment

The old boy touting all them ling they caught last week should read the regs, lest he have less money to spend on jigs!

Good luck Chris.
                      Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Alasgun View Post
                        The old boy touting all them ling they caught last week should read the regs, lest he have less money to spend on jigs!

Good luck Chris.
                        Mike
                        The Ole Boy knows that Ling Season opens 1 July, fish released. Thanks for assuming the worse Sir.

Comments like these and the ones on the Harding Lake thread is why myself and others have all but quit posting here.

Comment

Thanks stid I'll have to pick one up and try it..
                          Gotta love the arm chair keyboard cops.

Comment

Nice Ling your wife caught Stid...now all ya gotta do is switch her lucky lure when she's not lookin'...

Comment

Originally posted by Tearbear View Post
                              Nice Ling Steve...it was real nice of your wife to let you hold it for a pic, now all ya gotta do is switch her lucky lure when she's not lookin'...
                              Was funny, we thought it was a nice Hailbut, until it surfaced. She moved as far from it as she could. She said "that thing looks like a sea monster", truth is we don't kill Lings, we don't care for their taste so we don't kill them even in season. They are released and we search for some Halibut to fill our plates.

Fun to catch for sure, caught several that were not much bigger than the bait. They sure have a can do attitude when it comes to feeding.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X