Hand Troll Permit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Troll Permit

I'm looking at getting a hand troll permit and was wondering if there is a way to look up if there are any leans or any other things on it that would keep it from being transfered before I give the guy any money.

Go down to the ADFG and see if they can look it up for you. A call to the CFEC can probably figure it out too. Good luck.
    Alaska Wide Open Charters
    www.alaskawideopen.com
    907-965-0130

Comment

Originally posted by alaskanap View Post
      I'm looking at getting a hand troll permit and was wondering if there is a way to look up if there are any leans or any other things on it that would keep it from being transfered before I give the guy any money.
      Contact the CFEC, they should be able to tell you. If they are on the Intent to transfer list, I would think you would be good to go. Also, I don't recommend going through a broker (if you are). I would recommend just starting at the top of the list and start calling people personally until you find someone willing to take your offer. I called over 20 people before I found someone who would take my offer, and I got a great deal on my permit.

-On another note, went out today after work and got skunked HT'ing. Fishing has been hot this last week, but today was pretty dead. Some hand trollers were getting 15-30 kings on a given day.

Comment

Thanks guys. It is a private seller and am getting a killer deal. Just wanted to make sure it was all on the up and up.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X