We dont need no sticking gym!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We dont need no sticking gym!

Kodiak Tuna moved it! Who needs a gym when we have these to work out with?
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Very nice!

Comment

So beautiful. Good catch. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Those are some fatty's!!! Those Kodiak fish are always nice...

Comment

Beautiful fish, congrats !

Comment

You are a tuff guy, I did that with a couple of 24lb kings once and had to say hurry up and take the pic LOL

looks like you are on your way to a good season. I see they raised the limit to 3 kings down in SE (Sitka Ketch Pete) must
            be a politician setting limits again$. Keep those pics coming!

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakcombo View Post
              Kodiak Tuna moved it! Who needs a gym when we have these to work out with?
              You are definitely living the dream my friend. Living the dream!

Comment

Hard to beat a pair of Kings like those. Time to get out the rice and seaweed....roll up some sushi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by carolinaboy View Post
                  Time to get out the rice and seaweed....roll up some sushi!!!
                  AFTER FREEZING them for the required period. Don't need no worms hanging out his backside.
                  "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
                  Merle Haggard

Comment

Originally posted by ValcoBayrunner View Post
                    You are a tuff guy, I did that with a couple of 24lb kings once and had to say hurry up and take the pic LOL

looks like you are on your way to a good season. I see they raised the limit to 3 kings down in SE (Sitka Ketch Pete) must
                    be a politician setting limits again$. Keep those pics coming!
                    Considering the King Salmon all gear quota down here is 439,000 fish, vs. last years' 176,000 fish (roughly 2.5 times last years quota); 3 sport fish per day vs. 1 fish per day last year makes sense. Our King Salmon runs are healthy down here, and are nothing like your dismal south central king salmon runs.

Comment

Originally posted by Anythingalaska View Post
                      Our King Salmon runs are healthy down here, and are nothing like your dismal south central king salmon runs.
                      "Healthy" only because of the production coming out of rivers in the PNW and BC.
                      "Let every angler who loves to fish think what it would mean to him to find the fish were gone." Zane Grey
                      sigpic
                      The KeenEye MD

Comment

Originally posted by fishNphysician View Post
                        "Healthy" only because of the production coming out of rivers in the PNW and BC.
                        Sure enough, no kings come out of local rivers, right?:boring:
                        "Lay in the weeds and wait, and when you get your chance to say something, say something good."
                        Merle Haggard

Comment

Originally posted by fishNphysician View Post
                          That may be true, but my statement still stands. Plus, there are good local hatchery runs of kings here as well; even if they don't make up a large majority of the overall fish caught here.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X