Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mel Roe
    replied
    Abel, I hope they did not go too far, I want some of them big ones if you didn't catch them all.

Leave a comment:

• Abel
    replied
    That crap weahter we had was good fishing here, last 2 nights has been spotty, I thing that slug of fish we had moved elsewhere, still lots of bait tho

Leave a comment:

• kodiakcombo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mel Roe View Post
    Jeff, I have not even been out yet, getting 2 boats ready for summer is a lot of work but I think with the better weather this week I am not going to be able to stand it and will have to get out there and give it a shot.
    The weather is perfect, calm, sunny, and the boat is on a trailer getting fresh Unepoxy today! According to my log kings move in on the 3rd of May so we still have a couple days. Good luck out there.

Leave a comment:

• Mel Roe
    replied
    Jeff, I have not even been out yet, getting 2 boats ready for summer is a lot of work but I think with the better weather this week I am not going to be able to stand it and will have to get out there and give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• kodiakbound
    replied
    Thanks guys, much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Abel
    replied
    Nothing smaller than Blues for me. Purples mostly, If I could find blacks I'd be fishing them.

Leave a comment:

• kodiakcombo
    replied
    Originally posted by kodiakbound View Post
    You guys strictly pulling herring this time of year? You guys sure have posted some nice kings in the past few weeks!!! Hope to get out and scratch one up myself this week. Any tips :whistle:
    We been trolling herring, blks. We had some fish move thru weeks ago(feels like it) this last week we mixed it up with grandslam bucktail and some herring naked and with other types of holders, O fish for a long time.

Leave a comment:

• kodiakbound
    replied
    You guys strictly pulling herring this time of year? You guys sure have posted some nice kings in the past few weeks!!! Hope to get out and scratch one up myself this week. Any tips :whistle:

Leave a comment:

• Abel
    replied
    A bit lumpy out there today Jeff. Hopefully nice by Sunday or Monday, need to catch some kings!!!
    No kidding, I canceled my trip for Sunday. Sit at home next to the fire, build rods and watch the fights.

Leave a comment:

• kodiakcombo
    replied
    A bit lumpy out there today Jeff. Hopefully nice by Sunday or Monday, need to catch some kings!!!
    Ya first group targeting giant kings show up on May 5th! Glad we didnt have to go out today.

Leave a comment:

• Mel Roe
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kodiakcombo
    started a topic eastery 40

eastery 40

And rain, so we rigged up our seeker hercules rods with Accurate 600N reels with 300yds of 65 spectra then tied 20 yards of 50 florocarbon as topshot, over kill for most kings but we are ready for that 100lber! He are some photos of the sebile knot for floro to spectra.
    Attached Files

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X