eastery 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eastery 40

And rain, so we rigged up our seeker hercules rods with Accurate 600N reels with 300yds of 65 spectra then tied 20 yards of 50 florocarbon as topshot, over kill for most kings but we are ready for that 100lber! He are some photos of the sebile knot for floro to spectra.
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

A bit lumpy out there today Jeff. Hopefully nice by Sunday or Monday, need to catch some kings!!!
    Kodiak Island Adventures
    907-539-6474
    Shearwater 38' Allen Marine Catamaran
    Lana J 40' USCG inspected

Comment

Originally posted by Mel Roe View Post
      A bit lumpy out there today Jeff. Hopefully nice by Sunday or Monday, need to catch some kings!!!
      Ya first group targeting giant kings show up on May 5th! Glad we didnt have to go out today.
      www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

No kidding, I canceled my trip for Sunday. Sit at home next to the fire, build rods and watch the fights.
        Life's too short for an ugly boat

Blaze N Abel Charters
        Kodiak, AK
        www.alaska-fish.com
        https://www.facebook.com/BlazeNAbelCharters/?fref=ts

Comment

You guys strictly pulling herring this time of year? You guys sure have posted some nice kings in the past few weeks!!! Hope to get out and scratch one up myself this week. Any tips :whistle:
          Experience is a hard teacher because you get the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakbound View Post
            You guys strictly pulling herring this time of year? You guys sure have posted some nice kings in the past few weeks!!! Hope to get out and scratch one up myself this week. Any tips :whistle:
            We been trolling herring, blks. We had some fish move thru weeks ago(feels like it) this last week we mixed it up with grandslam bucktail and some herring naked and with other types of holders, O fish for a long time.
            www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Nothing smaller than Blues for me. Purples mostly, If I could find blacks I'd be fishing them.

Blaze N Abel Charters
              Kodiak, AK
              www.alaska-fish.com

Comment

Thanks guys, much appreciated!
                Experience is a hard teacher because you get the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Comment

Jeff, I have not even been out yet, getting 2 boats ready for summer is a lot of work but I think with the better weather this week I am not going to be able to stand it and will have to get out there and give it a shot.
                  Kodiak Island Adventures
                  907-539-6474

Comment

Jeff, I have not even been out yet, getting 2 boats ready for summer is a lot of work but I think with the better weather this week I am not going to be able to stand it and will have to get out there and give it a shot.
                    The weather is perfect, calm, sunny, and the boat is on a trailer getting fresh Unepoxy today! According to my log kings move in on the 3rd of May so we still have a couple days. Good luck out there.
                    www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

That crap weahter we had was good fishing here, last 2 nights has been spotty, I thing that slug of fish we had moved elsewhere, still lots of bait tho

Blaze N Abel Charters
                      Kodiak, AK
                      www.alaska-fish.com

Comment

Abel, I hope they did not go too far, I want some of them big ones if you didn't catch them all.
                        Kodiak Island Adventures
                        907-539-6474

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X