Grizzly Charters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grizzly Charters

We have a trip booked w/Grizzly Charters in Homer-end of July. Anyone have experience w/them?

Grizzly

had a charter with them early last season.

good guys, friendly. be aware that they do run smaller than average charter boats. if any in your group has problems with sea sickness be sure to take the necessary precautions.

they worked hard to get us our fish. good luck!

Comment

good operation

those are good guys, plenty of experience.
      you'll have a great time.
      Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
      http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Thanks for the input. Rough seas didn't bother me when I was in the Navy, but that was a long time ago. What do you recommend to help aleviate sea sickness?

Comment

sea sickness remedies

I've never been affected myself. my wife is a firm believer in dramamine, which is OTC.

I've had family swear by those pressure bands.

Good luck!

Comment

Seasick

I would either get a patch from your Dr or go with old standby Dramamine which you can get just abut anywhere.

Doug
            http://www.alaskasgreatoutdoors.com

Comment

sea sickness

Another product that is similar to dramamine is called Bodine. It takes care of the motion sickness without the drowsy effects that dramamine has. It is available over the counter but you have to ask for it from the druggist. It should be available at most pharmacy's.

REEL MANIAC

Comment

sea sick

i have a real problem with motion sickness' and i have tried EVERTHING!!!!!
                the transdermal patch is the only thing that has worked for me.
                you need a doctors prescription. they are kinda spendy i think about 10 bucks each.
                i have never felt any side effects such as being drowsy or spacy.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X