another 55lb king

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another 55lb king

This king looked like a 58-62lb king to me, but when we got to the dock people were telling us it was 65-70lbs! It weighed in at 55.6lbs.
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Nice Fish!!
    At sea, it's force not reason that confers sovereign rights

Comment

Thats a hog, and you know how those fish stories go, the scale is never right, I think it looks like an 80 pounder, lol
      Responsible Conservation > Political Allocation

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakcombo View Post
        This king looked like a 58-62lb king to me, but when we got to the dock people were telling us it was 65-70lbs! It weighed in at 55.6lbs.
        Great looking fish guys! Question: The profile picture you use was posted recently in this forum as a 67 lb fish caught recently but I saw it also in the Aug/Sep "Fish Alaska" 2010...............

Comment

Originally posted by OLD FB View Post
          Great looking fish guys! Question: The profile picture you use was posted recently in this forum as a 67 lb fish caught recently but I saw it also in the Aug/Sep "Fish Alaska" 2010...............
          whats the question? when did I catch it? may 2010. biggest on my boat so far this year is 60lbs may 13th. Hopefully this afternoon we land a giant 100lber!
          Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
          www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

My boy Greg is heading down tonight to fish with you Jeff. If he catches a 55lb hog i will never hear the end of it. Can you make sure you knock it off the line when you go to net?
            In 1492 Native Americans discovered Columbus lost at sea

If I come across as an arrogant, know-it-all jerk, it's because I am

Comment

Originally posted by tlingitwarrior View Post
              My boy Greg is heading down tonight to fish with you Jeff. If he catches a 55lb hog i will never hear the end of it. Can you make sure you knock it off the line when you go to net?
              Haha! Just make the drag really really loose...
              Alaska Wide Open Charters
              www.alaskawideopen.com
              907-965-0130

Comment

Fun stuff!! Love it!

Nice fish!

FF
                "The Nation which forgets its defenders will itself be forgotten.
                In memory of our troops...defenders of our freedom."

Comment

Very nice fish. Ancient proverb says a fish has a right to grow 50% with each telling of the story
                  NRA Lifetime Member

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X