Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FishinHank
    replied
    There are a few reds trickling into the bay here, its been slow though. I haven't seen any jumpers or any adults cruising by our dock yet.

Leave a comment:

• bkbaker
    replied
    Damm Potbuilder, corked my info by a second. And you knew more.......

Leave a comment:

• potbuilder
    replied
    Here ya go Jay, kinda slow this early.

ESHAMY DISTRICT: The Eshamy District, excluding the AGZ, will open to commercial gillnet fishing for a 84-hour period starting at 8:00 am on Thursday, June 2. A 60-hour period is anticipated to begin on Monday, June 6 at 8:00 am. This schedule is anticipated to remain in effect until further notice. Harvest from the period that closed Sunday, May 29 was 700 chum salmon and 300 sockeye salmon with 35 deliveries reported.

Leave a comment:

• bkbaker
    replied
    I've had Coast Guard Aux buddy tell me that on patrol last weekend they saw reds being caught by the commercial fleet at Main Bay. I guess they ran all the way to Main, then to Esther. Nice drive last weekend I bet.

Leave a comment:

• MRFISH
    replied
    I was kind of surprised at the number of jumpers I saw last week when I was out around Perry and S. Culross. Certainly not as many as you'll see later in the summer but I probably saw at least a dozen throughout the day. Definitely bigger than humpies. I guess they're probably chums, headed for Esther?

Leave a comment:

• Bullelkklr
    replied
    I could guess, but it would be unejumacated....

What about Long Bay - same time frame?

Thinking late June - ish? Hoping for mid junish tho....I have shrode lake cabin 16, 17, 18......

Leave a comment:

• breausaw
    started a topic Main Bay

Main Bay

Any guess when the reds will show in Main Bay?

Footer Adsense

Collapse
Working...
X