Made It To Homer......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made It To Homer......

Well we made it......Picked up my license today and in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen ~ "WINNER!!!!"

Looking for some input on the upcoming week. Targeting Halibut and would absolutely want to tackle a King. Weather looks like it is going to "cooperate" somewhat.

On a side note.......anything going on this week worth being a part of? Does not have to be fishing or even sport related.

I appreciate the insight and advice you guys have given me to date and I appreciate you enduring some of my questions, P-geek

Originally posted by Physiksgeek View Post
    Well we made it......Picked up my license today and in the immortal words of Charlie Sheen ~ "WINNER!!!!"

Looking for some input on the upcoming week. Targeting Halibut and would absolutely want to tackle a King. Weather looks like it is going to "cooperate" somewhat.

On a side note.......anything going on this week worth being a part of? Does not have to be fishing or even sport related.

I appreciate the insight and advice you guys have given me to date and I appreciate you enduring some of my questions, P-geek
    Stop in at the Homer Chamber of Commerce and ask those ladies what activities are on the books for this month...

Comment

gull island tours, puffins, otters, mountain goats.
      Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
      http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Weather is WHAT?!

...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY MONDAY...

.TODAY...E WIND 10 KT INCREASING TO 15 KT IN THE AFTERNOON. SEAS
        2 FT. RAIN.
        .TONIGHT...E WIND 20 KT. SEAS 3 FT. RAIN.
        .MON...E WIND 25 KT. SEAS 4 FT.
        .MON NIGHT...E WIND 20 KT. SEAS 2 FT.
        .TUE...S WIND 15 KT. SEAS 3 FT.
        .WED AND THU...VARIABLE WIND LESS THAN 10 KT. SEAS 3 FT.

Here's a link to the Homer Arts Council calendar for this week...
        Cliffhanger
        http://www.farnorthpress.com/

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X