Upper port wells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper port wells

Anyone ever halibut fish in college fiord, Barry arm, or Harriman fiord with any success? Looking to make a trip that way and am looking for some tips, suggestions, etc.. thanks!

Dan

I've been up there a couple times this spring--so limited information. I tried soaking baits a few times with no luck. The only fish I found were smaller rockfish on the reef of the point.
    Since the World is 2/3 Water and Only 1/3 Land, Figures the Good Lord Intended I Fish More Than I Plow.

Comment

The farther south you, go the better the fishing. It will be tough sledding in PWS for Halibut. Fished around Naked Island and a few other places this last week. Only caught a zillion cod. Headed south and the fishing got better.
      "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

A friend of mine went up Port Wells past Golden last weekend and the boat pulled in three halibut over 100#'s. Being the good stewards that they are, they released all of the big halibut.
        Your bait stinks and your boat is ugly

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X