45 pounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 45 pounder

Anthony hooked 3 kept 2, the first one he hook was at 35 feet, it came to the surface and it looked like it was about 25 pounds, minutes later he hooked a 45 at 24 feet. Killer whales moved in, so we moved and found a 35 pounder. We kept 5 cod and released 5 million. Lost a lot of exoensive bait today!
    Attached Files
    Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
    www.kodiakcombos.com

Your killing me Jeff! Nice pics.
    Experience is a hard teacher because you get the test first and the lesson afterwards.

Comment

Nice fish.
      My Facebook My YouTube

Comment

congrats on the nice fish!!!

Comment

Very Nice! Big Brite King

Comment

so hey, looks like a clippie ... no adipose fin or is that just the camera angle?
            did you turn in the head? always curious which of those canadian hatcheries i should be send money to...
            Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
            http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

Another couple dandys Jeff.I suppose you`ll be switching to all mooching rigs now <grin>>Wondering whats you`re best setup for this time of year?Thanks for the pics. Fishon!!

Comment

The best setup is one that catches fish, to do that I keep a mix in the water, herring, spoons, apex, granslam bucktails, fast slow, long short, big small, just keep a good mix and whatever works switch, it always changes and we need to remember that.
                Providing trips for multilpe species for over 20 yrs
                www.kodiakcombos.com

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                Working...
                X