finger lake still producing for kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finger lake still producing for kids?

have a couple hours with my boys this saturday, gonna hit finger lake for lack of local knowledge and an auger...finger still got good numbers of little fish around the islands?
    Www.blackriverhunting.com
    Master guide 212

Originally posted by BRWNBR View Post
    have a couple hours with my boys this saturday, gonna hit finger lake for lack of local knowledge and an auger...finger still got good numbers of little fish around the islands?
    Haven't been there in a few months, but the spot I told you produced nicely when we were there last.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Jake,

I'm looking to take the kiddos out as well. Have you gone yet? I've got an auger...
      The Alaska Life www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
      sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

i'm gonna be there around 1230, probably around one of the islands...white F250 with a topper and a camo bug guard....
        Master guide 212

Comment

Jake, how'd ya do? The missus had to do a dental appt that time and we didn't leave the house until 2. Busted on golden and Seymour. Getting old not connecting for the kids!! I hope the boys hooked up!!
          sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

got about 20 in the first 20 min or so, then it just stopped. so we hunt out for a few and split, had a good time!
            Master guide 212

Comment

Right on! I'll be hitting you up for info soon...
              sigpic

~Spero Meliora~

Comment

i can't tell any of my ice fishing secrets....

well ok, i drive around till i find a hole thats open, since i don't have an auger, drop a couple shrimp down the hole and watch them till their outa sight...if a fish ate them...i fish the hole. if not, i find another hole. dang it, here i was gonna make a killing on my book.
                Master guide 212

Comment

I fished around the islands today with poor/decetn results. 2 hours fishing, 10 trout and salmon, all around 6 - 9 inches long.

Comment

Originally posted by hunt_ak View Post
                    Jake, how'd ya do? The missus had to do a dental appt that time and we didn't leave the house until 2. Busted on golden and Seymour. Getting old not connecting for the kids!! I hope the boys hooked up!!
                    Lol. Seymour lake is definitely a learning experience kind of place. Patience...
                    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X