Ice not yet ready @ Harding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice not yet ready @ Harding

Went out today to test the hardwater possibilities at Harding...the boat channel is good and out another 100 yards or so is good but I decided I couldn't get to where I wanted to safely and turned around (all on foot of course). There is actually ALOT of open water as well. Bummer cause I just purchased my first gas auger and wanted to give it a try. Maybe Quartz next Sunday? (After the Cowboys game of course...yes I'm going down with the ship!) I have heard the ice is good off the launch there. I'm itching for some tight lines here!!!

Sapper in the Skies
    sigpic

oooh...fun! I 95 percent sure I'm heading up there on the first weekend of December, maybe I'll seeyeah out on the Ice?

Fish On!
    You know your not catching any fish when you start talking about the weather...

http://www.alaskansalmonslayers.com/

Comment

If I was a Cowboys fan I think I'd rather go through the ice.

GO PACK!

Comment

Thrusday is Quartz lake for me! Ian and ALCANRON are in also...what about u
        sigpic
        Jedi Salmon Powers Activated!
        www.alaskansalmonslayers.com

Comment

Yeah I thought about jumping in AFTER the Sunday night game! Chris I'm down in Dec for sure. TSS...not Thursday man I'll be evading in the Arctic and killing rabbits. Next time!
          sigpic

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X