Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check this out

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Check this out

    ok i know its kinda lame, but winter is long onadark and it helps to see something easy on the eyes. Maybe we can invite them up to AK. Wouldnt cost em much, i have air miles and they can stay at my place. What do ya think?

    http://http://www.bikiniicefishing.com/index.php
    -At what point does "against all enemies foreign and domestic" apply to politicians?

  • #2
    the link did not open for me try this one


    http://www.bikiniicefishing.com/
    Grandkids, Making big tough guys hearts melt at first sight

    Comment


    • #3
      Yeah buddy, i don't think id get much fishin' done though.

      Comment


      • #4
        Not a keeper in the whole mess of 'em.

        But...there was the one that would meet the C&R Minimums.
        "96% of all Internet Quotes are suspect and the remaining 4% are fiction."
        ~~Abraham Lincoln~~

        Comment


        • #5
          hot girls and eelpout, what a combo!
          Drink indigenous.

          Comment

          Footer Adsense

          Collapse
          Working...
          X