Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Lake Trout

Hope you all had a great Christmas!

Since being back in Alaska after a hiatus of some years, was wondering about the rainbows and dollies in Nancy Lake up near Houston. Used to be good ice fishing for them there years ago but from what I understand this is not the case anymore. Are there only pike in there now or still some trout?

You might, maybe, possibly catch a trout or dolly, but for the most part all of those lakes have become inundated with pike.
    “Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously.” ― H.S.T.
    "Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you."

Comment

It be a pike lake now. I would head elsewhere for trout/dollies.
      "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Wow, can't believe what is happening to some of our lakes. Remember there used to be salmon runs coming into Nancy Lake as well. Are all the salmon gone too? Thanks.

Comment

And whats really bad about that area is thanks to F&G netting, there aren't many pike in most of those lakes. So for the most part there aren't many pike in these pike "infested" lakes. :mad:
          "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
          Working...
          X