Landmark Gap Lakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landmark Gap Lakers

I might go ice fish landmark gap lake for lakers this winter trying to find a big one. Does anyone have info on the trophy potential of this lake, or maybe other lakes in the area that would be better?

.Landmark Gap Lake - Alaska Outdoors Forums (outdoorsdirectory.com)
    ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Already saw that but it didn’t have much info on if there is any potential for big fish or if it mostly just small ones. Just trying to not waste my time chasing a big fish somewhere when somewhere else could be much better.

Comment

Originally posted by kodiakpike View Post
        Already saw that but it didn’t have much info on if there is any potential for big fish or if it mostly just small ones. Just trying to not waste my time chasing a big fish somewhere when somewhere else could be much better.
        If you have maps of the Denali Hwy. area and can walk in or snowmachine in I'll send you a PM where you can pull 35 to 40 pound Trout from two lakes, especially in the spring as the ice is going out.

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, it is a delightful place to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Comment

Yeah my plan would be to snowmachine in. Thanks for the info.

Comment

And yes a pm would be appreciated.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X