Ice fishing shack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice fishing shack

If any one knows who own this guide tent G44 in Larsen Bay Lake Louise it would be appreciated if they could contact the owners to have it removed immediately before it ends up in the lake. Troopers, BLM aynd Fish & Game have been notified.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	52.8 KB ID:	2755679
    Attached Files

A buddy of mine sent me pictures of this shack over last weekend. It was floating in the water. Obviously nobody got around to grabbing it. It's stupid idiots like this that get all the rest of us in trouble. If crap like this keeps up it won't be long until the troopers ban all ice shacks because of the stupid actions of a few idiots.

Comment

I thought they had to be registered and removed by a certain date. Too back you can't find the registration number on it.

Patriot Life Member NRA
      Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
      Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

the G44 is the registration on it. IF it was the correct number. Someone might have just painted on some numbers on the shack and didnt actually register it. If thats the case then they will not find out who did it unless somebody knows the people who put it there. Looks like a pretty chinsey crappy set up so i am guessing the people who used the shack didnt do the correct registration of it. You would think the trooper would have one day in the middle of the season or later in the season where they would go around and actually write down or take pictures of the shacks and the numbers to cross reference them. If there is nobody in the shack at night and its not registered i believe it would be an illegal shack and should just be taken down or at least a warning written up and put on the door.
        I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
        but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

What happened to the shack is it debris in the lake now or did it get removed.

Comment

i believe people found it floating and it was a joint effort between lodges/people of the area to drag it to shore.
            I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
            but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

It was removed by boat Memorial weekend. Last I saw it was sitting above the boat launch.
              sigpic

Heavy Hitter Fishing
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Heavy...54441957966186

Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro-Staff

Comment

Very glad that someone took the time and effort to remove it. Thanks to whomever!

Patriot Life Member NRA
                Life Member Veterans of Foreign Wars
                Life Member Disabled American Veterans

Comment

Right now the shack is sitting off to the side of the boat launch at dinty lake. The owner has shown no interest in recovering the shack so if you are in the market for a free shack have at it. The shack is in pretty bad shape so I don’t know how salvageable it is. I suggested just burning it where it sits but then you would have to clean up the mess. Either way it needs to go away so if you have the resources to move it that would help everybody out.

Comment

Maybe some young ambitious guy could demo it and use the lumber to make a new shack.

Comment

It got cut up and burned this last weekend. Thanks to the folks that did it. Woulda offered ya a beer but mine was warm after the ride up not in the cooler full of ice.... (grumble grumble wife and stuff) lol

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X