SCO (Still Cold Open) ice fishing tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCO (Still Cold Open) ice fishing tournament

Just a friendly reminder that Saturday the 11th is Day 1 of the SCO 2 man ice fishing tournament. The ice roads have been plowed for a while now on the lake and thickness is 18+" when I drilled last week. Looking forward to fishing it again this year.

For those curious about doing this tournament it is a C&R tournament 2 days a month (Saturdays)with the following fishing dates: 11 Jan, 25 Jan, 8 Feb, 22 Feb, 7 March, 8 March (championship round). Entry is 100.00 per team and registration will be on Saturday the 11th at 7:30AM (Buckshore Marina on Big Lake).

https://www.facebook.com/events/2637410646346818/

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Zero point in fishing that tournament unless you just want to go fish.
    "Ya can't stop a bad guy with a middle finger and a bag of quarters!!!!"- Ted Nugent.

Comment

How so? Solid prizes on the championship day for top teams, daily prizes and raffles and supporting a Alaska based veteran non profit (The Fallen Outdoors). I see more to this than just "fishing".

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

Comment

Sounds like a great tournament for big lake. Hopefully they keep it on that lake

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
        I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
        but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
        Working...
        X