Lake Trout Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Trout Video

A video I put together of the last 4 lake trout that a buddy and I caught this past week on an Alaskan interior lake.

Very nice indeed.
    Got to look good even in defeat. IMAGE is everything.

Comment

Awesome. I recently became addicted to lakers through the ice. Was able to find a remote lake this weekend and my wife landed a respectable 27 incher. Now that we are back from our northern getaway trying to figure out lakes within a few hours of the valley to feed the addiction lol.
      Attached Files

Comment

What do you do with them? Do they smoke up like salmon? Sure are big enough!!
        Alaska Board of Game 2015 tour... "Kicking the can down the road"
        http://www.alaskabackcountryhunters.org/

Comment

goodjob guys......weres the big ones ??????

Comment

Is that how you handle a fish that youre going to release? Fingers in the gills.

Comment

Originally posted by 8weight View Post
              Is that how you handle a fish that youre going to release? Fingers in the gills.
              That's why I wondered how that were preparing them.

Comment

99 percent of the fish I catch ice fishing I release. In certain cases I'll keep a fish if I feel it is not going to survive. As in this case of the laker my wife caught and the fish had the hook swallowed. Yes I could have cut the line. But I didn't. I kept this fish because of plenty of reasons. No it isn't going to waste yes it is the smoker. Lord have mercy a fish was kept

Comment

I was referring to gutleaps fish.

Comment

Don't get me wrong either... I wholeheartedly condone the killing and eating of fish!!

Comment

Wow, that is awesome. Hope to hook into a laker that big someday. Was looking on your web site and you have some other cool videos on there. Would I be too imposing if I asked what software you use to edit/make your videos?

Comment

Nice fish !

Comment

Lake Trout Video

Originally posted by 8weight View Post
                          If you grab the out side part of the gilplate I see no problem with that. People wine about taking bows out of the water for pics. Seems like a guy can't even take a picture of a fish with out some sounding the whambulence alarm

By the way awesome fish!

Sent while partying

Alaska swamp man pro staff
                          I will never be a "Prostaffer" its not that I am not good enough
                          but its because I refuse to pimp products for free.

Comment

Got no problem with taking photos with fish, I have some my self. Never had to put my fingers in gills though. Plenty of things written about proper fish handling for a photo. Sticking fingers in gills not a good idea.

Comment

Is this harding if so please help me out i would love to catch some big old lakers close to the house.
                              Diamond Justice MO 70lbs
                              Shut-up And Hunt

Comment

Footer Adsense

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X